Candles, candles & more candles!
Yankee Candle have the most amazing range of candles with over 150 scents. They range from Maple Pancakes to Lemon Lavender to Vanilla Cupcake and many more.
There are a variety of sizes available from tea lights to tartlets to jars of all sizes. Prices range from €1.80 up to €30. The candles can be bought from the Yankee Candle Store, online or from Home Store & More where prices are usually much lower for the candles, sometime up to half price!
There are so many scents I could choose from but here are my top 5 …
- Garden Sweet Pea- This will always be my number one scent from the range because of the freshness it brings to any room. It has hints of pear and freesia through it and is slightly sweet but not overpowering in any way.
2. Pink Dragonfruit- This scent is for those of you who like sweet, fruity flavours. I like to light in my bedroom where it leaves a refreshing scent that fills the room for hours.
3. Lemon Lavender- Both the lemon and lavender compliment each other perfectly in this candle. The lavender creates a soothing effect while the citrus lemon flavour brings an inviting aroma to any room. I love this candle for the relaxing and calming vibes it creates.
4. Morning Blossom- This candle has a floral scent with a hint of a green apple. Sometimes green apple can be overpowering but the floral aroma from this candle balances it out nicely creating a beautiful fragrance. This is a favourite of mine due to the light and fresh feel it creates.
5. Snow In Love- This candle appeared in the Christmas collection of 2014. It has a gorgeous light scent to it, almost like powder. It creates a comforting smell with a Wintery feel to it. Although it is not a typical Christmas scent like cinnamon or pine, it makes a nice change for any household.
The Yankee Candle Christmas collection will be in store in October 2015. I can’t wait to see what new scents hit the shelves this year!
Do you have a favourite Yankee Candle scent? Comment below and let me know!
Until next time